Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Kidney Stones

  1. #11
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kidney Stones

    Yes they do! from my kidneys to the tip, I'm still sore. But so much better. I'm going on a 3 month binge of lemonade, cranberry juice, and water.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kidney Stones

    I hope I never have to go thru it.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #13
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kidney Stones

    I have had a couple and my wife has had a few. My wife said she would give birth 10 times over as to have another one. Her last one was while being 8 months pregnant.

    When I had my first one it was when my wife and I first got married and I was just walking through the house and then all of a sudden I fell flat on the ground in pain. WORST. PAIN. EVER
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kidney Stones

    my first one happened at work. put me on my knees in a hurry.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kidney Stones

    My husband had his first one when he was 9 years old.He was a very sick child because they couldn't find out what was wrong with him.After a while they decided to do exploratory surgery and the doc found a stone..His Mother told me It was wrapped in tissue and was huge..He has them all the time and seeing him In pain from them I never want one...Feel really bad for anyone that has them...
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •